Saturday, November 28, 2009

Buy your children or grandkids a gift for Christmas without "breaking the bank."

My son is 23 now, but I remember always worrying about what to get him for Christmas so he would have a big smile on his face when he woke that morning and looked under the tree.

Of course, there are all kinds of toys out there to choose from but I felt I alway had to get him a gift he could be creative with and would keep him busy. Drawing pencils, building blocks, or little model toys that came in pieces that he put together on his own before he could play with them were some of the ideas I came up with.

I saw this product advertised on TV and was pretty impressed with it ..... colorful, flexible bending sticks that you can use over and over again and make many things with.

No comments:

Post a Comment